September 16, 2014

Chalkboard Wall

I need storage, space and organization in my kitchen!


My husband and I write love notes to each other...(I know, gag) but I really look forward to waking up in the morning when he has left for work to a little post it note in the kitchen that says "Good Morning, I love you" That's all...

So I figured the perfect way to organize my kitchen and still be able to leave a little handwritten note is to do a chalkboard wall! I also needed a place to organize mail and a place to house our sunglasses addiction, literally things were piling up in my kitchen....

 
Before...
 
 
I used two coats of Valspar Chalkboard paint, and two Ikea Grundtal Kitchen wall storage racks. Make sure you use good nails with anchors to hold up the heavy pots and pans.
 
After!
  
Then I hooked up my stainless steel Tupperware Cookware that we received as a wedding gift to get this finished project! 

 
 
So organized...so fun! Done and done.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...